Singapore Exchange (SGX)-listed Keppel DC REIT is acquiring a shell and core data centre located in Tokyo for JPY23.4 billion (SGD201 million).

This purchase consideration is a 2.5% discount to the asset’s valuation.

The asset is being acquired jointly with Keppel.

Keppel DC REIT will have a 98.47% effective interest in the property, while the remaining 1.53% effective interest in the property will be held by Keppel.

Dear members, please login to continue reading this article.


Login or sign-up for a free 25-day trial here. Why subscribe?

By Shariffa Al-Habshee

Shariffa joined REITsWeek in 2017, and monitors Asia-Pacific REITs for the publication.